LordFenton Associates is a consulting practice founded in 2017.
Its partners have over 60 years combined experience of working in the oil and gas, process plants and energy sectors. They also have over 10 years experience of the railway and infrastructure industry.
LFA is quite different from many operations in that it is part of a wider enterprise which has a network to similar and linked businesses and can therefore provide its core skills flexibly and reliably, and if it is unable to service your exact customer needs to your timescales, it can organise someone who can.
Get in touch
At LFA we know the oil, gas, energy and infrastructure sectors inside and out. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.
Adrian has over 30 years experience in Project Delivery and Project Management accumulated in transport, power, infrastructure and oil and gas sectors. He has worked with several contractors and numerous customers in a wide range of roles delivering major capital projects as well as performing management of portfolios of smaller projects, together with delivering business transformational growth.
- Chartered Engineer.
- Bachelor Engineering, Loughborough University.
- Diploma Engineering Management.
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health Managing Safely.
- Member Institution of Mechanical Engineers.
- Member Association for Project Management.
Affiliations & Networks
- Association For Project Management
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- European Construction Institute
- Major Projects Association
- Cranfield University
- The University of Manchester
Sarah has over 30 years experience in Senior Instrumentation and control engineering roles. She has worked on projects in most energy sectors including oil and gas, renewables and infrastructure. She is currently working on UK power station life extension programmes.
- Chartered Engineer
- Batchelor Instrumentation and Control, Loughborough University
- Member Institute of Measurement and Control
- Institute of Measurement and Control